4-Year Anniversary Celebration Schedule
Monday, June 12
DHB Beer League Party + Membership Reopens, 6pm-close
We launched The DHB Beer League in 2014 and capped membership at 50 people. To celebrate our 4-Year Anniversary, we’re opening up 50 additional spots. And we want you to be a part of the madness.
For 30 Bucks a year, you get:
– Free 64oz growler and fill at sign-up (and renewal)
– Buy 9 in-house brewed 13oz or 16oz beers, get 10th free
– Chicago Craft Beer Week Exclusive Specials
– To drink out of a custom DHB Beer League glass at DryHop
– Yearly Birthday Beer
– On Tuesdays, 15% off Kitchen Favorites on the food menu
– 20% off DHB Merchandise
Sign Ups Start at 6pm.
The Barman’s Banquet, 5pm-Midnight
– The Burger: Our Custom Blend with Ancho Chile-Tomato Jam, Arugula, Pickled Sweet Onions, and Raw Milk Cheddar
– 16oz Pint of Any of our Beers
– Shot of Whiskey
Tuesday, June 13, 5pm-close
4-Year Anniversary Beer Release
At 5pm, we’ll release our 4-Year Anniversary Beer – a Yuzu Kettle Sour.
Wednesday, June 14, 11am-close
Lakeview Neighbors Appreciation Party
We’re distributing “Lakeview Neighbor Thank You” cards to the blocks around the brewery
and if you bring a card in on 6/14, you get 1 pint on us that day.
Bottom line. You guys rock.
(One Card Per Person)
Thursday, June 15, 5pm-close
Angry Samoan Release
At 5pm, we’ll re-release our OG Coconut Milk Stout.
Saturday, June 17, 11am-3pm
Anniversary Brunch Special
Folks who brunch together stick together. Dish(es) TBA.